Yet another feather in the cap, Swati Flush Doors are made with high quality timber at an international standard plant which manufactures flush doors and has its own laboratory with strict quality control measures. Swati Flush Doors are pressed at high pressure with phenol formaldehyde resin under the cross bonding process. Each finished Flush Door is dimensionally stable, termite resistant, and moisture-proof. Swati Flush Doors are resilient to last for generations, as good as new. Whether you’re constructing a house, multistoried complex or a township, Swati Flush Doors are your best bet.
BUILT TO YOUR NEEDS:
SWATI Flush Doors can also be provided with internal or external hardwood or teakwood lipping. Single leaf or double leaf doors with splayed or squared type rebate cutting. Openings for vision panel or louvers.
A. One side teak and other side commercial
B. Both side teak veneered Flush Doors can be made available as per customer’s specifications at an extra cost.
- Selected timber, phenol formaldehyde resin and hot-press makes flush Door Waterproof, weatherproof and free from delimitation and warping
- These features also make them dimensionally stable and extremely durable.
- The Chemical treatment of timber makes Doors resistant to termites and fungus.
- All these unique properties make them ideally suited for both outdoor and indoor uses.
- Flush Doors have mechanized smooth face veneer that suits any decor, whether the doors are painted or polished.
- Our Flush Doors have excellent insulating properties.
- They keep out heat and deaden sound effectively, so that when used in an auditorium, they improve its acoustics.
- Being extremely strong, they make every house or flat totally safe.
Wooden Flush Door Shutters IS : 2202 (Solid Core Type)
|1. Density (KG/m3)||625 KG/m3|
|2. Moisture Content||8-10 %|
|3. Glue Adhesion||Excellent|
|4. Screw Holding Strength||>225 Kgs|
|5. Nail Holding Strength (Kg.)||>100 Kgs|
|6. Varying Humidity
(Adverse Weather Condition)
|Dimensional Changes within 2-3%|